Welcome to Dittrick's Wine & Liquors

At Dittrick’s we have a large selection of unique wines, craft beers, and artisan liquors.

Shop Now

A Fine Selection of both Domestic and Imported Craft Beer

A large variety of brands that will satisfy any beer lover’s taste buds!

Shop Now

Artisan liquors from around the world and right next door

Whether you’re looking for a fine Scotch Whiskey, Smooth Vodka, Tennessee Bourbon or whatever may suit your mood tonight…you’ve come to the right place.

Shop Now

Featured Products

Facebook feed

1 day ago

Svedka Vodka Flavors Tasting today from 5-7pm! Come on in and taste the flavors of summer!

http://www.dittrickswines.com/tastings

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
2 days ago
Photos from Dittrick's Wines & Liquors's post

D'Orsay Rose and Stave and Steel Cabernet Sauvignon #WineTastings tonight! Friday, 5/18/18, 5-8pm

Stop in and try something new!

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
3 days ago

40% Chance of Rain tomorrow? Hmmm...doesn't that mean 60% Chance of Sunshine?!?

Maybe a good day to take off and hit the golf course! If you're doing that then who better to take with you than ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
« 1 of 37 »

Gift Sets

Start your Christmas early with these great specials! We have gift sets for all tastes and all occasions!

Shop Now

Tastings

Check out our tasting schedule including fine wines, great craft beers, and your new favorite artisan liquors!

Learn More

Special Orders

Can find what you’re looking for? Fill out our Request a Quote form and let us know!

Request a Quote

What Our Customers are Saying

Great selection and nice location. Ray the manager was super nice and very helpful.

Woody Pizzi

Friendly neighborhood beer and wine shop.

Brian Teasdale

Friendly and helpful staff. They love the locals. They have great holiday gifts. Fun selection. A+.

Annmarie Klimowicz

Guys here are always very helpful. Great selection.

Alex Hechevarria

Browse Our Full Shop

Shop online and pay now. We’ll have your order waiting for you when you get here!

Enter

Get our Loyalty App

Download